Thursday, May 8, 2008

Riding "Sew Wutt"

Yesterday, being such a beautiful day, we took the Bug for a ride. With the top down. Juliette (the dog) loves to ride in the car, so we said, "Come on girl, let's go for a ride!" and of course she jumps right in! So off we go... the sun shining, my hair whipping, and Juliette sniffing the air. As we continue on our ride, I notice that Juliette is not sniffing quite so much. In fact she has her head down and eyes sulking as if to say, "I don't like this anymore... I want to go home." I thought that maybe it was too much wind and it was bothering her ears. We happen to have one of those headband/ear-warmers in the car so I slid it on her head and covered her ears. It seemed to work (although she looked like a Russian grandmother!). Hopefully as the weather gets warmer she will enjoy it more.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Should we now call Juliet "Babushka"?

Beloved said...

That would have been a great picture! Too funny!

Michele said...

I would love a picture of that!