Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HERE SHE IS !!!

Well, here is my "baby". Isn't she cute! I just love boppin around town in it. As the weather warms up it will be more and more fun. Dave is working on "tweeking" the engine so it will run like a charm. (I think he's gonna have as much fun with it as I will!) I have one dilemma though. I must get my tags next week and I figure if have a neat car you should have neat tags. I just can't seem to think of anything neat. Whata ya think?

Tomorrow I fly to VA for Faith's baby shower. I'm really excited. I find it hard to believe that in a month I'll be a grandmother. WOW! It is a strange concept to think that the child you gave birth to is now about to experience that same awesome transition in life. From self focused and independent to being depended-on and nuturing. I know she'll be a great mom. I hope I'll be a great YaYa. (that's Greek for grandmother!)

3 comments:

Billy Rhythm said...

I would call it G. Samsa in a heartbeat. Of course, I'm a Kafka fan, and wouldn't mind explaining it. We spoke also about Beatle songs with female names: Rose, Valerie, Rita, Sadie, Prudence, Pam, Martha, etc. Today, I learned the original name for the car company was not "The People's Car." It was the "Strength Through Joy Car." How about Joy?

Lisa said...

Alice suggests "MsJosi"

Michele said...

I suggest SEWLDY or JSYRSE (Josey's Rose) or WUTWUT (For It's my bug, Wut! Wut! Just a few.